30 days of Python for Data Science is a contest organized by Beingdatum.com to get the best of the learners by awarding them scholarships (Amazon Vouchers) and heavy discounts in the courses offered by us.
Please feel free to send the answers as below. You can send the all of the answers , rather the code which you will write for the same . Do consider writing your original code and you can take any example for the same.
Day 1(Mention Day number along with the answer)
1.How to import pandas and check the version?
2.How to create a series from a list , numpy array and dictionary ?
3.How to convert the index of a series into a column of a dataframe ?
Day 2(Mention Day number along with the answer)
4.How to combine many series to form a dataframe ?
5.How to assign name to the series ‘ index?
6.How to get the items of series A not present in series B?
Day 3(Mention Day number along with the answer)
7. How to get the items not common to both series A and series B?
8. How to get the minimum, 25th percentile, median, 75th, and max of a numeric series?
9. How to get frequency counts of unique items of a series?
Day 4 (Mention Day number along with the answer)
10. How to keep only top 2 most frequent values as it is and replace everything else as ‘Other’?
11. How to bin a numeric series to 10 groups of equal size?
12. How to convert a numpy array to a dataframe of given shape?
Day 5 (Mention Day number along with the answer)
13. How to find the positions of numbers that are multiples of 3 from a series?
14. How to extract items at given positions from a series?
15. How to stack two series vertically and horizontally ?
Day 6 (Mention Day number along with the answer)
16. How to get the positions of items of series A in another series B?
17. How to compute the mean squared error on a truth and predicted series?
18. How to convert the first character of each element in a series to uppercase?